Based in London, United Kingdom
17th October, 2021
Taking inspiration from the point & click classics of old, Trouble Hunter Chronicles places you in the shoes of a grizzled ex-OSS operative finding his way in post-war France. When a mysterious woman visits you, do you have what it takes to find your missing friend, uncover an insidious plot and survive assassins and crazy Frenchmen?
The lead developer on Trouble Hunter Chronicles grew up playing old school adventure games like Monkey Island, Loom, Zack McKraken and the like. So for their first full game he went back to what he knows best - a good old fashioned point and click adventure!
- Old school point & click adventure.
- Interesting, funny cast of characters to interact with.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn art style.
- Deep, complex story written into your journal as you progress.
- Original soundtrack to fit the mood of the game.
Release Trailer YouTube
Sped up Gameplay YouTube
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Quick Tutorial YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Early Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "First details uncovered for Trouble Hunter Chronicles: The Stolen Creed"
- Jack Allin, adventuregamers.com
- "Trouble Hunter Chronicles: The Stolen Creed will debut on spring!"
- agusia16, lubiegrac.pl
Follow our latest news about the game's development https:.
About Iskonsko Studio
Iskonsko Studio is an indie game development studio trying to make it big! We do all aspects of the game, from initial idea through design and final bug testing in house. Not using full time employees we opt for the freelance approach where our experts work from home and do what they do best in the surroundings where they can walk around in their underpants!
More information on Iskonsko Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Trouble Hunter Chronicles: The Stolen Creed Credits
Game programmer, designer and writer
UI and Background Artist
Music and Sound effects